Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Cunnilingus

Suicide Tuesday went off without a hitch. Apart from the fact that I didn't commit suicide.
Sadly for all of you.

My birthday was ace thanks for asking. To those of you who made it - thankyou. To those of you who made it before or after other commitments... thankyou. To the fucking rest of you... Die. Slowly. you weren't even missed. Couldn't have fit you in the place anyway.

I was on fire. So many hot, hot ladies there. Didn't realise I knew so many that i hadn't already slept with. Good news i say. I might sleep with some of them soon.

It's coming up to Summer - So the invites to the ladies will be coming thick and fast. thICK AND FUCKING FAST. Obviously it will be timed so not all of them are here at one time - unless I first check if they are into orgies. Which - Hey they might be. Applicants apply here...

My ex girlfriend sent me an email last night. First contact in 7 months. Now t may be time to develop that gay friendship thing I guess.

i didn't get laid on my birthday unfortunately - although I was out for two days without sleep so. I did manage however to get two girls back to my place in Palm - and I believe i might try and sleep with one of those soon.

It's all about the North Queensland Cowboys for this weekends NRL grandfinal. Good luck boys - Do Queensland proud.

Might have a bBQ every weekend for the next five weeks so any one who wants to come and get nude, dance, eat, swim, chat, booze up, take things register your interest here.

Goodluck and bless.

MR MAZE

13 Comments:

Blogger la nadine said...

i meant retarded farmer.

F-A-R-M-E-R.

he's just got a very in
bred moron vibe about him.

1:42 PM  
Blogger elaine said...

Are you trying to tell me that the present I got for you didn't put out?

I'm going to demand a refund.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Darcy said...

I want to come!!!!

Hang on -

*counts*

Will I ever get out of Adelaide?

*cries*

Save a vegie banger for me.

6:54 PM  
Blogger elaine said...

I thought Farmer played for Melbourne. I swear I saw him rattling round the goal posts when Melbourne were in a Grand Final a few years ago.

I might be going mad. That's the other option.

9:15 AM  
Blogger elaine said...

Is he also called 'The Wizard'? That's some other random thing flashing in my head.

5:16 PM  
Blogger PiesFan90 said...

Cotton, correction, Farmer moved to Freo and has been drawing a wage. It is doubtful that he has actually earnt his cashola.

10:02 PM  
Blogger ms fits said...

Hell, I can do boozing and barbecueing any ol' time.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Kay Adams said...

Happy birthday spunk, Sorry I didn't make it, even though you did not notice..

7:55 PM  
Blogger PiesFan90 said...

Hi Mr Maze, your tagged for a meme by me, go to my place and see what to do. It ain't that exciting but it might just bring back Pam and Alan.

10:33 PM  
Blogger PiesFan90 said...

PS: Go Tigers.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

And you've been tagged AGAIN!
10 to pick from.
I bet I know which one you choose. LOL!

2:58 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

p.s. Will you delete this comment, too? lol

3:03 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Hmmm... don't wanna play, I see.
Fair enough. ;)

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home