so I'm shallow at the moment
Is it wrong to just want to have sex with people without all the trimmings? I mean come on!
I've spent five years of my twenties in relationships and I'm only 27. Nearly 28.
I just want to have sex with people without feeling any guilt over it. I want to meet someone who is interested in exactly that. No more - no less. Sure - There are times in my life where I want to give my heart to people and for the most part I have. I just don't want to be expected to give it to everyone I fucking meet. I don't want to feel like it is other peoples right to have my love and I don't want sex and love to be one in the same. THEY ARE SEPERATE!
Sexual relation - Sexual union between a male and a female involving insertion of the penis into the vagina.
sex act n : the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur.
Love - A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair.
An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
Sports. A zero score in tennis.
NOW. Love is DEEP and sex is EXCITING! They are two completely different things we are talking about here. Like I said - There are times and certain people that evoke the love feelings from me - but Jesus - if it were with everyone, all the time - it would probably change the meaning of love to something like this...
COMMON - Occurring frequently or habitually; usual.
Most widely known; ordinary: the common housefly.
Having no special designation, status, or rank: a common sailor.
Not distinguished by superior or noteworthy characteristics; average: the common spectator.
Of no special quality; standard: common procedure.
Of mediocre or inferior quality; second-rate: common cloth.
SO. Tell me that you want love to be that.
You can see my point clearly I hope. Now of course I don't want sex to become common place either- so I would like to have sex with many many different people - not just one - otherwise it would become -
Normal - Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical: normal room temperature; one's normal weight; normal diplomatic relations.
Something normal; the standard: scored close to the normal.
Which you see - would also be boring. and if I was to have sex habitually with just ONE person it would then become a...
Relationship - an emotional attachment between individuals
I'm sorry to say that at the moment I am not looking for 'Meaningful relationships' or 'Common' love and sex or 'Something deep and tender'. I merely want to have sex with people. I don't want to be special, i don't want to be owned, I don't want to have difficult conversations, I don't want expectations, I don't want to HAVE to do or be anywhere. I don't want attachments, I don't want to do things by rote, i don't want to belong to anyone,. I don't want expectations, limitations, I don't want love on demand. I don't want demands.
I want to have SEX with many people and not have to commit to calling them, placating them, seeing them again.
I realise this could be asking a bit much - But I believe in fact it is asking for very little. Very little indeed. I believe that asking for love and dedication and commitment is asking the world of someone. To indulge in primordial animal instincts is perhaps the easiest and most natural thing iin the world.
I have no doubt that as I move through my life I will indeed crave and need LOVE and COMMITTMENT again from someone out there, but it will be when I want it. And fuck they will have to be a top notch person. I mean love I save for the best of the best - sex I indulge in with everyone else. sometimes the latter leads to the first - but I can always recognise love in an instant with someone. It gets hold of you in a flash and sinks into your skin and gets behind your teeth and knocks you to the canvas. I can usually tell in three seconds. Lust confuses it sometimes - but not really - lust is lust is lust is sex is FUCKING FANTASTICALLY FUN - Love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love. It is always love and only love. It is a lone goddess and there is no mistaking it. it is all consuming and all powerful and all righteous and all clear and all uninhibited and all beauty and all precious and all fUCKING FANTASTICALLY BRILLIANT FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING BLISSFULL GET FUCKED LOVE! That cannot be forced or found - The crazy bitch finds you. So I am not looking for her. She'll find me. So can't we have fun in the meantime without all the baggage?
SO - If you are hot, and believe you can have sex for the BLOODY FUN of it and not to find a deep emotional connection with someone - then I am indeed your man.
I am very fun. I laugh a hell of a lot and I give. I am passionate and LOVE life - I am somewhat attractive and talented and I respect women.
I want to find the fun in sex again. I want to find the base pleasure again - I want to find that animal instinct and unleash it. I want to share my body and explore yours. I want to recieve and give pleasure...
IN short
I want a fuck buddy. I want booty call. I want a few of you. I want to bring respect back to SEX. I want to clear her name and inject that slut with joy. I want to give her the time of her life. She has been confused and misjudged for far too long. She has ganed a bad reputaion and been confused with far too many other women. She is sex and she is HOT! I want to fuck sex.
I don't think that's wrong.
Oh yeah - And to that special girl who I never had coffee with - Never went out t dinner with - never asked anything of - who I never went out drinking with - who I used to text, leave my keys in the letter box for and get woken up to your glorious hot nakedness on my sleeping back - where are you now??? I respect you and love you and I still want nothing from you - but I do really care for you and miss that mindblowing sex. my keys will be in the letterbox from now until we meet again. Bless your excellentness.
I've spent five years of my twenties in relationships and I'm only 27. Nearly 28.
I just want to have sex with people without feeling any guilt over it. I want to meet someone who is interested in exactly that. No more - no less. Sure - There are times in my life where I want to give my heart to people and for the most part I have. I just don't want to be expected to give it to everyone I fucking meet. I don't want to feel like it is other peoples right to have my love and I don't want sex and love to be one in the same. THEY ARE SEPERATE!
Sexual relation - Sexual union between a male and a female involving insertion of the penis into the vagina.
sex act n : the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur.
Love - A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair.
An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
Sports. A zero score in tennis.
NOW. Love is DEEP and sex is EXCITING! They are two completely different things we are talking about here. Like I said - There are times and certain people that evoke the love feelings from me - but Jesus - if it were with everyone, all the time - it would probably change the meaning of love to something like this...
COMMON - Occurring frequently or habitually; usual.
Most widely known; ordinary: the common housefly.
Having no special designation, status, or rank: a common sailor.
Not distinguished by superior or noteworthy characteristics; average: the common spectator.
Of no special quality; standard: common procedure.
Of mediocre or inferior quality; second-rate: common cloth.
SO. Tell me that you want love to be that.
You can see my point clearly I hope. Now of course I don't want sex to become common place either- so I would like to have sex with many many different people - not just one - otherwise it would become -
Normal - Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical: normal room temperature; one's normal weight; normal diplomatic relations.
Something normal; the standard: scored close to the normal.
Which you see - would also be boring. and if I was to have sex habitually with just ONE person it would then become a...
Relationship - an emotional attachment between individuals
I'm sorry to say that at the moment I am not looking for 'Meaningful relationships' or 'Common' love and sex or 'Something deep and tender'. I merely want to have sex with people. I don't want to be special, i don't want to be owned, I don't want to have difficult conversations, I don't want expectations, I don't want to HAVE to do or be anywhere. I don't want attachments, I don't want to do things by rote, i don't want to belong to anyone,. I don't want expectations, limitations, I don't want love on demand. I don't want demands.
I want to have SEX with many people and not have to commit to calling them, placating them, seeing them again.
I realise this could be asking a bit much - But I believe in fact it is asking for very little. Very little indeed. I believe that asking for love and dedication and commitment is asking the world of someone. To indulge in primordial animal instincts is perhaps the easiest and most natural thing iin the world.
I have no doubt that as I move through my life I will indeed crave and need LOVE and COMMITTMENT again from someone out there, but it will be when I want it. And fuck they will have to be a top notch person. I mean love I save for the best of the best - sex I indulge in with everyone else. sometimes the latter leads to the first - but I can always recognise love in an instant with someone. It gets hold of you in a flash and sinks into your skin and gets behind your teeth and knocks you to the canvas. I can usually tell in three seconds. Lust confuses it sometimes - but not really - lust is lust is lust is sex is FUCKING FANTASTICALLY FUN - Love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love. It is always love and only love. It is a lone goddess and there is no mistaking it. it is all consuming and all powerful and all righteous and all clear and all uninhibited and all beauty and all precious and all fUCKING FANTASTICALLY BRILLIANT FUCKING CRAZY FUCKING BLISSFULL GET FUCKED LOVE! That cannot be forced or found - The crazy bitch finds you. So I am not looking for her. She'll find me. So can't we have fun in the meantime without all the baggage?
SO - If you are hot, and believe you can have sex for the BLOODY FUN of it and not to find a deep emotional connection with someone - then I am indeed your man.
I am very fun. I laugh a hell of a lot and I give. I am passionate and LOVE life - I am somewhat attractive and talented and I respect women.
I want to find the fun in sex again. I want to find the base pleasure again - I want to find that animal instinct and unleash it. I want to share my body and explore yours. I want to recieve and give pleasure...
IN short
I want a fuck buddy. I want booty call. I want a few of you. I want to bring respect back to SEX. I want to clear her name and inject that slut with joy. I want to give her the time of her life. She has been confused and misjudged for far too long. She has ganed a bad reputaion and been confused with far too many other women. She is sex and she is HOT! I want to fuck sex.
I don't think that's wrong.
Oh yeah - And to that special girl who I never had coffee with - Never went out t dinner with - never asked anything of - who I never went out drinking with - who I used to text, leave my keys in the letter box for and get woken up to your glorious hot nakedness on my sleeping back - where are you now??? I respect you and love you and I still want nothing from you - but I do really care for you and miss that mindblowing sex. my keys will be in the letterbox from now until we meet again. Bless your excellentness.


9 Comments:
I love booty call. In fact, I'm going to text mine right now.
ok, now I can return to you.
I agree with you, I have no time or emotional space in my life for committment and I can't stand people running about after me just because I've slept with them.
I choose to think of it as not offering what I'm not prepared to give. It's not shallow it's realistic.
Dude,
I work with a guy, 'bout your age and he's exactly going down your path. He just wants a root and tells the ladies up front that's all he wants. Maybe you two can get together and do each other? There certainly won't be any calls the following day and no love either.
Here's to getting laid
*holds up empty tea glass*
Just don't go getting your wires crossed in pursuit of getting your end in Roguey.
Good luck.
"at the moment".
be honest now, roguey.
i feel your pain RM. i really do.
get a hooker, there'll be less angst for you. the world doesn't work the way you want it to. and no matter how much someone insists they can just be into it for the sex, a woman will [usually] start a little thinking, a little dreaming, a bit of what if and maybe...
I fear you may be wrong melbourne girl. It has been proven.
And why do pros get a bad wrap all the time? it's an honest living and probably contributes to the world and your safety by deterring rape.
rm i wasn't giving prostitutes a bad rap. i was just saying that's what you are after, so why not just pay for it then you won't get hassled by someone wanting more.
and you were here whinging about it, so OBVIOUSLY you have had someone recently show their expectations, otherwise you wouldn't be blogging about it
you put it out there
and if there are girls out there who want to just fuck you, with no strings, and you know who they are, then get to it boy
and stop complaining
bloody actors
and i'm not even touching the rape thing, that's simplistic and you know it
MG, I know I can push buttons and so I do. You made me laugh out loud then.
happy to make anyone laugh today
x
Post a Comment
<< Home