Think nice, Live Aussie.
What a magnificent day it is. Like spring has come early. I guess it was too excited and had to bloom. Simply had to.
Girls are still tops. They are gentle, beautifully fragile creatures. So soft and luscious, so sweet.
Things are fantastic in my world. My stress levels are at an all time low. Start shooting my next film on Monday. Excited? Yes. Ready? Yes.
I can't wait to cut my teeth on this one. Can't wait to flex the old acting muscles again. This character is perhaps the greatest gift a writer has ever given me. Better than the last you say? Yes. Completely opposite and I get to have a moustache so. I have a backlog of facial hair work. Second time with mo, but very different character and long hair this time. What a fucking chameleon.
Thanks to all of you for going to see 'Look both ways' it has had a cracker opening at the box office. Spread the word - Let's knock 'The Wedding Crashers' off the number one spot.
All shameless Australian film promotion aside.
So there ain't no stormy weather round my parts.
I'll tell you what I like these days. I like friends - Good ones. I like my small collection of closies. Yes - I said collection. I collect them along the way - some get traded off, I lose some, I keep some. Boy oh boy - The ones I keep are da bomb! Love those peeps. I'd die for them in a second - In a heartbeat. You peeps know exactly who youse are. I'd pash each and everyone of you but I'm not a homo. So I'll just pash the girl type ones and firmly and lovingly embrace the bloke types.
So - I got sexed up again. Lovely. That's all I'll say. Lovely. Gentle - tender - Lovely.
So - My BBQ on the weekend was stupendous. Sun filled, Vodka fresh lime soda soaked, heaps of very attractive women and some pretty hot blokes too. Goes both ways at my beach pad.
I have a bunch of really good looking single bloke mates, smart as, all heart. They love girls too. Track those fuckers down ladies and show them the time f their lives. They be indebted to you for long time.
Listening to Art of Fighting. Get into it. Aussie. Melbourne band. Earned eight thousand dollars each last year. Buy their C.D, let em live by their passion. Top blokes too.
This is a shamble of a post. Just expressing in short point form.
In conclusion. Listen to your fellow man. Listen to Australian music - Stop pirating Cd's and robbing artists of their rightful income, watch Australian films, buy and Australian shirt with the flag on the front, get a stubby cooler with your favorite rugby league team on it, crack open a bloody XXXX, read an Australian novel, watch Australian TV shows, talk positively about your country. Buy some zinc cream, jam it on your nose, get your aussie flag towel, aussie hat, cricket set, grab the Telegraph, and head down the local pub, and spread the word. I LOVE AUSSIE SHIT! Then none f us have to move overseas for work opportunities, I can sustain my self from Palm Beach, and you can come over for nude summer BBQ's.
Good on youse eh.
Girls are still tops. They are gentle, beautifully fragile creatures. So soft and luscious, so sweet.
Things are fantastic in my world. My stress levels are at an all time low. Start shooting my next film on Monday. Excited? Yes. Ready? Yes.
I can't wait to cut my teeth on this one. Can't wait to flex the old acting muscles again. This character is perhaps the greatest gift a writer has ever given me. Better than the last you say? Yes. Completely opposite and I get to have a moustache so. I have a backlog of facial hair work. Second time with mo, but very different character and long hair this time. What a fucking chameleon.
Thanks to all of you for going to see 'Look both ways' it has had a cracker opening at the box office. Spread the word - Let's knock 'The Wedding Crashers' off the number one spot.
All shameless Australian film promotion aside.
So there ain't no stormy weather round my parts.
I'll tell you what I like these days. I like friends - Good ones. I like my small collection of closies. Yes - I said collection. I collect them along the way - some get traded off, I lose some, I keep some. Boy oh boy - The ones I keep are da bomb! Love those peeps. I'd die for them in a second - In a heartbeat. You peeps know exactly who youse are. I'd pash each and everyone of you but I'm not a homo. So I'll just pash the girl type ones and firmly and lovingly embrace the bloke types.
So - I got sexed up again. Lovely. That's all I'll say. Lovely. Gentle - tender - Lovely.
So - My BBQ on the weekend was stupendous. Sun filled, Vodka fresh lime soda soaked, heaps of very attractive women and some pretty hot blokes too. Goes both ways at my beach pad.
I have a bunch of really good looking single bloke mates, smart as, all heart. They love girls too. Track those fuckers down ladies and show them the time f their lives. They be indebted to you for long time.
Listening to Art of Fighting. Get into it. Aussie. Melbourne band. Earned eight thousand dollars each last year. Buy their C.D, let em live by their passion. Top blokes too.
This is a shamble of a post. Just expressing in short point form.
In conclusion. Listen to your fellow man. Listen to Australian music - Stop pirating Cd's and robbing artists of their rightful income, watch Australian films, buy and Australian shirt with the flag on the front, get a stubby cooler with your favorite rugby league team on it, crack open a bloody XXXX, read an Australian novel, watch Australian TV shows, talk positively about your country. Buy some zinc cream, jam it on your nose, get your aussie flag towel, aussie hat, cricket set, grab the Telegraph, and head down the local pub, and spread the word. I LOVE AUSSIE SHIT! Then none f us have to move overseas for work opportunities, I can sustain my self from Palm Beach, and you can come over for nude summer BBQ's.
Good on youse eh.


4 Comments:
OK. But, please refrain from using Americanisms. "Peeps" and "da bomb" are just so stars and stripes. We need to replace these with good old fashioned Aussie slang, bring back "cobber", "grouse", "legend" and the like, and lest we forget, the almost passing of "mate".
Nice work hopping on the on the Art of Fighting bandwagon Rogue. They are tops and in addition to them, there are many other artists of their ilk and talent playing-out down here in Melbourne. I am spoilt for choice. I'm going to see adlerseri tomorrow tonight: check them out if you can find any of their stuff (or wait for their new album out this September). Love it.
"I have a bunch of really good looking single bloke mates, smart as, all heart."
directions please.
I have a bunch of really good looking single girl mates, smart as, all heart.
*sighs*
I wish spring would head a bit further south.
*contemplates moving north*
*decides not to*
Roguey, you seem to be doing rather well at sustaining yourself from Paradise. BBQ's (nude or clothes), sexing it up, quality Aussie icon neighbours.
ok. I take that last one back but the first two definately stand.
Post a Comment
<< Home