arias man
Righto so now I'm best mates with cram from the bait man. And the supergroup.
I spoke to Barnsey on the hotel toilet phone while I was urinating. I was urinating, the toilet phone rang - I said g'day, he said it's Barnsey, I said g'day barnsey I'm taking a piss. It's room 30 something. Barnsey says thanks - I say By the way congrats on the Hall of fame shit. I hang up - shake. Exit after washing hands.
More to come. Still hungover.
Oh by the way. My congrats go out to Missy n ben lee. Good time to be australian.
I spoke to Barnsey on the hotel toilet phone while I was urinating. I was urinating, the toilet phone rang - I said g'day, he said it's Barnsey, I said g'day barnsey I'm taking a piss. It's room 30 something. Barnsey says thanks - I say By the way congrats on the Hall of fame shit. I hang up - shake. Exit after washing hands.
More to come. Still hungover.
Oh by the way. My congrats go out to Missy n ben lee. Good time to be australian.


9 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Great to be an Aussie at an Aussie awards bight, huh?
Like shooting fish in a barrel.
:-)
Missy looked utterly stunning in that red number
You couldn't go past Neil Finn's tribute to Paul Hester though... I thought he showed real guts to get through something which was obviously ripping him apart emotionally.
Hey, been away for a while. Good to see the chics still dig ya and you're still drinking lots of beer.
Some things never change.
he didn't wash his hands. that was a lie. boys never wash their hands...
Cram bait-guy is a funny man
I'm jealous of you hanging with Kram.
No comment on Missy.
It's better that way.
tms!!!!!! Where have you been? Blog please.
I don't much care for her music but I thought Missy looked hot - a very edible Christmas cake.
Post a Comment
<< Home